What is car floor mats?
What are car mats?
Car mats are simple parts that help protect your car floor from dirt. These products, which have many types, are produced in full compliance with your vehicle with advanced technologies. However, it also prevents any liquid spilled on the floor of your vehicle from reaching the vehicle chassis by keeping it on itself.
What are the types of car mats?
- Carpet car floor mats
- Rubber car floor mats
- Luggage/Trunk car floor mats
Carpet type car floor mats are mostly used by car manufacturers. When you buy a car from any manufacturer, you buy it with a carpet type car floor mat or a rubber type car floor mat. Carpet type floor mats have very basic functions and there are big differences between other 3D, 4,5D car floor mats produced with developing technology.
What is a 3D car floor mat?
3D car floor mats take their name from their three-dimensional structure. The three-dimensional structure is possible thanks to areas higher than the edges. They are generally produced from TPE material, ie thermo-rubber material. There are many manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Bamboli 3D car floor mats are produced in high quality and shipped all over the world.
What is the difference of Bamboli 3D car floor mats?
Bamboli 3D car floor mats;
- It is odorless. It does not release any odor in your vehicle due to sun heat or weather conditions.
- Doesn't slip. Thanks to its special base structure, it provides safe driving in the vehicle and does not slide.
- High density quality natural TPE material.
- Waterproof. It never leaks any liquid.
- Anti allergic. It is anti-allergic because it is made of natural material.
- High temperature resistance. It can be exposed to temperatures from +80 to -50 degrees. Its structure does not deteriorate through the material used.
What is TPE?
According to wikipedia; TPE is Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE), sometimes referred to as thermoplastic rubbers, are a class of copolymers or a physical mix of polymers (usually a plastic and a rubber) that consist of materials with both thermoplastic and elastomeric properties. While most elastomers are thermosets, thermoplastics are in contrast relatively easy to use in manufacturing, for example, by injection molding. Thermoplastic elastomers show advantages typical of both rubbery materials and plastic materials. The benefit of using thermoplastic elastomers is the ability to stretch to moderate elongations and return to its near original shape creating a longer life and better physical range than other materials.  The principal difference between thermoset elastomers and thermoplastic elastomers is the type of cross-linking bond in their structures. In fact, crosslinking is a critical structural factor which imparts high elastic properties.
What is a custom fit? Why do we use this term?
All mats are specially produced according to the model and model year of your vehicle. All details are created by measuring with laser beams. It is produced with a minimum margin of error. Thus, it fits perfectly to your vehicle.
Bamboli car floor mats fit perfectly.
What is 4,5D car floor mats?The 4,5D Premium car floor mats are the latest member of the Bamboli car floor mats family. 4,5D Premium car floor mats produced with the latest technology have superior features compared to other car floor mats.
Bamboli 4,5D car mat is manufactured by plastic injection production technique like OEM products.
• As the products are pressed at high pressure with the plastic injection method, the material becomes denser on a molecular basis, thus increasing its satiety appearance and service life.
• Bamboli mats produced in double steel molds have a perfect surface and pattern clarity.
• Bamboli 4,5D Mat is made of TPE-new generation THERMO RUBBER preferred by prestigious automotive manufacturers.
• You can safely use our hygienic, environmentally friendly raw material, which is odorless and used even in the medical sector, with its formula that does not contain harmful and scrap materials.
• It does not lose its form in temperature changes from -50 degrees to +80 degrees.
• Since the mold size of Bamboli 4,5D Mat is taken with a 3D Laser Device with millimeter precision and designed using special software programs, it is perfectly compatible with the vehicle.
• Dirt, dust, mud, etc. It traps materials with its pooled structure, ie edge barriers, and prevents dirt from passing under the mat.
• The edge barriers of Bamboli 4,5D Pool Mats are not inclined to cover the remaining gaps like other mats, they are right-angled and fully compatible with your vehicle.
• While creating the pool, the patterns lying under the pedal are not interrupted like other mats. It extends as a single piece as in OEM products.
• Vehicles with clip places have special clips, patented portable clip system is sent as a gift for vehicles without clips.
• There are non-slip nail patterns on the floor of our mats, and thanks to the additional portable clips we send next to the product, our mats adhere perfectly to the floor of the vehicle and minimize the risk of slipping and accidents.
• Bamboli 4.5D mat has a patented anti-slip connection shaft-top system, which is the first and only in the world, to enable its passengers to travel comfortably. The top of the shaft can be mounted on the rear mats and can be removed at any time.
• The most worn heel area in mats is 30% thicker than other areas of our mat.
• Both the front and back surfaces of our mop molds have been sandblasted by spending extra time and money. Thus, a trendy product is created by presenting the mat elegance of the original products to the consumer, while at the same time, possible slips that may occur in contact with the shoe heel and the mat surface are minimized.
• Bamboli Mats, with a weight of around 3.5-4 kg, are in compliance with the policy of automotive manufacturers, which takes into account the total vehicle weight, to tend towards lighter but more robust products in each part.
• Under our mats, which part belongs to where is pictured for ease of use and customer satisfaction.
• The information on which month and year it was produced under Bamboli 4.5D mats is processed on the mold, and the consumer is informed and the raw material tracking is ensured for quality control.