We would like to update you on the trust you place in us when we deliver your orders to your doorstep. Therefore, we would like to tell you what actions we have taken to protect you and our employees from COVID-19.
Measures to Ensure Safety
As a company we are guided to follow the instructions and recommendations of CDC and WHO. We apply these recommendations to our employees, working in our office, in our production and also in our warehouse. The septs we have taken to ensure safety:
- Education team members with all the instructions of WHO
- Giving education on keeping workplace extra clean and taking care of hand hygiene
- Bamboli LTD has provided gloves and masks for each employee to ensure safety while transporting the products
- Health actions are taken every single day on our employees; fever is measured every day
- On different corners we have provided disinfectant soap
- We do work with FedEx, DHL and UPS, who is giving extra attention on safety while this period
- Regularly disinfecting the working place and equipment used to make deliveries
- Common areas like counters, door handles, break rooms and meeting rooms are cleaned frequently using disinfecting wipes
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home
Frequently asked questions
How can I be sure that Bamboli LTD employees I interact with have not been infected with COVID-19?
We closely monitor the guidelines of the CDC, WHO and other public health organizations.
Health and hygiene actions are taken every single day on our team members; fever is measured every single day. Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home. For increased safety, employees will politely ask the customer or each other to step back a safe distance.